1. Mix together sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin papers.
3. Combine first four ingredients.
4. In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg. Slowly add dry mixture, beating until just combined.
5. Divide batter evenly among cups and sprinkle with topping. Bake muffins at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
Main Station: 507-252-4747
Connect With Us
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and KXLT. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Lynn Jacobs at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.