Albert Lea house fire caused from cooking accident - KXLT - Fox 47 Rochester MN News, Weather, Sports #rochmn

Albert Lea house fire caused from cooking accident

Posted: Updated:
ALBERT LEA, Minn. (FOX 47) -

Investigators have given an update on a fire that broke out last week and caused nearly $20,000 in damage to a home in Albert Lea.

Dean and Dave Desart were inside the home on the 500 Block of East Fifth Street when the fire started. The home is owned by their parents Donald and Mary Desart. 

Dave was treated and released. Responders took Dean to Hennepin County Medical Center and he is in stable condition. 

The cause of the fire was an unintentional cooking fire on the stove. No other updates have been released.

Powered by Frankly