A fire scare caused a Rochester business to be evacuated on Wednesday morning.
Fire crews were dispatched to Kruse Lumber just before 9:30 in the morning.
But luckily, there were no flames.
The Rochester Fire Department said they got a call of smoke developing inside the building, but weren't sure where it was coming from.
After about an hour of investigating, it was discovered a furnace malfunction burnt up the belts, causing a distinct smell and smoke.
All employees of the building were back to work by 10:30.
6301 Bandel Road NW, Rochester, MN 55901
Switchboard: 507-252-4747 or 1-877-369-4788
News tips: 507-281-4747 or firstname.lastname@example.org