MASON CITY, Iowa (FOX 47) -- The cause of a fire that damaged a Mason City bowling alley early Wednesday morning is electrical.
Mason City Fire Marshal Mark Christiansen said Friday that wiring above the ceiling in the banquet room started the fire at Rose Bowl.
An employee working inside the building reported the fire shortly after 3 a.m. on Wednesday.
The east interior wall of the banquet room contained the fire and prevented it from spreading.
Main Station: 507-252-4747
Connect With Us
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KXLT. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Jodi Neyens at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.