ROCHESTER, Minn. (FOX 47) -- Rochester firefighters responded to a gas leak at Jordan Creek Apartments Monday afternoon.
According to the Rochester Fire Department, a landscaping company lawn mower struck an above ground gas line near the apartment building on 50th Street Northwest.
Firefighters were able to quickly clamp off the link. Firefighters evacuated the apartment building and checked for natural gas.
No injuries were reported.
Main Station: 507-252-4747
Connect With Us
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and KXLT. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Jodi Neyens at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.