ROCHESTER, Minn. (FOX 47) -- An overloaded power strip is blamed for a small electrical fire at First Presbyterian Church in Rochester.
Fire crews were called to 512 Third St. SW shortly before 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Fire officials say people inside the church found a burning power strip, and put out the fire with several fire extinguishers.
Damage is estimated at $200.
No one was hurt.
Main Station: 507-252-4747
Connect With Us
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2013 WorldNow and KXLT. All Rights Reserved.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Lynn Jacobs at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.